(15th April 2015 – The Hindu) IMF- world economic outlook release, Savage new world of terrorism
~ IMF —> World Economic Outlook release
- India GR 2014 (7.2%) , 2015 (7.5%), 2016 (7.5%)
- World Bank —————–> 7.5%
For 1st time sine 1999, India’s GR > CHina’s
- (Consumption led growth) >—From —India shifts — To— >>> (Investment led growth)
- (Consumption led growth) <<<—To —China shifts — From—< (Investment led growth)
SAVAGE NEW WORLD OF TERRORISM
- Newer Outfits (in Syria/Iraq):
- Islamic State (IS)
- Jabhat – al – Nusra
- Older Outfits :
- Al Qaeda in Arabian peninsula (AQAP)
- Al Qaeda in Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)
- Boko Haram
- Al – Shabab
- Lashkar- e- Taiba (Let) – in Pakistan targeting India.
- Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP)
– Killed 60 Pakistanis on Wagah
– Dec’14 – killed 132 children at army school, Peshawar
7. Haqqani Network
8. Jan’ 15 – Group of terrorist in Paris massacred 12 people at the office of French Satirical magazine, Charlie Hebdo.
- Al shabab, Somali based – claimed responsibility for the killing of 67 people in shopping mall in Nairobi.
- Jan’15 – Boko Haram – killed over 2000 people in Nigeria.
- Apr’ 15 – Al Shabab killed 147 students in Garisa University college campus
- Sana’s 04 suicide bombers attacked Shia mosque.
- Southern Yemen – centre of AQAP.
Comment (your views) below in not more than 300 words for each of the article. Readers can also comment on the article written by other readers.