(April 10th -11th 2015 – The Hindu)
- Moody’s raises India’s credit outlook from ‘stable’ to ‘positive’
- India has grown faster than similarly rated peers over the last decade due to :
- Favourable demographics
- Economic diversity
- High Savings & Investment
- Peace again at stake in Nagaland
- March 27 – National Socialist Council of Nagaland ,NSCN (K) – Khaplang unilaterally decided to retract from 14 yr ceasefire agreement with the Indian Government.
- China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau , subsidiary of china National petroleum Corporation is expected to build :
Gwadar (West pakistan) —700 Km (china)–> Nawabshah (Sindh province Gas distribution Centre, Pak)
\/ pakistan 80 km
\/900 km (already existing)
South Pak, Iran
- 1995 – P/Line supposed to be extended to India, But
- Iran –> says India dropping out due to US
- India –> Funding difficult due to high insurance cost (Balochistan Province).
Comment (your views) below in not more than 300 words for each of the article. Readers can also comment on the article written by other readers.